Scale of the Universe 2 Scale of the Universe 2

Amazingly detailed. It is thought provoking and insightful. Makes me wonder if there are creatures out there who have made something similar, only their planet is different and their galaxy is different. By far one of the best things I have ever seen on Newgrounds. I tip my fedora to you sir.

Alight (in dreams) Alight (in dreams)

TT~TT ... Beautiful

It most definitely deserves more than a 3.7, as the story was near flawless and had me weeping manly tears. Something to improve would be the soundtrack, as the silence works for the race back to the starting points, but not during the solemn moments after. Music that is pensive and quiet, more so than the regular music, would do well. My major issue would have to be with the gameplay mechanics. They were pretty good, but felt clunky. It is hard to explain why, but the mechanics, while decent, interrupted the flow of everything else and made the experience more frustrating than it needed to be. Nevertheless, the story is where this game shines, as it is powerful and heartbreaking, yet at the same time strangely hopeful. I had to give my mom a hug soon after playing. I hope you make more games like this, or improve on this one.

The Breach The Breach

......EPIC!!!!

You managed to combine Metroid, H.P. Lovecraft, and Event Horizon into one concentrated dose of pure awesome. I absolutely love it.

Reimagine :The Game: Reimagine :The Game:

I am disappointed my friends...

When I saw a new "The Game" my face lit up like a kid at Christmas. I have come to love this series as a source for much laughter and parody goodness. But as I played through the game, I found myself heartbroken as an unplayable mess of a platformer unfolded before me. The simple days where I merely had to watch a satirical jab at popculture, I miss them. What happened to you Nutcasenightmare? Who pressured you into making a game like this? I will tell you right now, your way was far better. Take whoever it was who suggested this format, put them in the ring with Chuck Norris and have him beat some sense into them because, frankly, this game is downright abhorrent.

Pokemon Tower Defense Pokemon Tower Defense

This...wow

There is no way to adequately describe how amazing this is. Every time you update, the game just gets more fun. Please keep this up, I want to see how this plays out in the future. I hope you put in a system to relearn moves because that would be beyond awesome.

Liferaft: Zero Liferaft: Zero

Unplayable

You designed several levels to be next to, if not, impossible to beat.

One Chance One Chance

I want to play again!

I'm very disappointed that I cannot replay the game. I wish I could give it a higher rating but I can't.

Red Baron Red Baron

Hello

I thought the game was very well done. Good graphics and decent music make it very fun to play. I have two criticisms.
1) The fact that my weapon switches even when I don't want it to.
2) The lack of a password or save option so that I can start from where I left off

Newgrounds Rumble Newgrounds Rumble

LEAVE CONVICT ALONE!!!!!!

GAH! WHY THE FUCK IS CONVICT'S BATTLE SO EFFING HARD!! FOUR HOURS. I'VE SPENT FOUR HOURS AND AM STILL GETTING MY ASS KICKED!!! But that just shows that this game is good. It is difficult. I like it a lot. I have no criticisms at all.

Crush the Castle: PP Crush the Castle: PP