Girlchan in Paradise Ep1 Girlchan in Paradise Ep1

Ah the 90s

Back when dubbing companies didn't have to deal with people calling them out on their laziness. This is an excellent parody of pretty much everything done by 4kids. I absolutely must see more.

Facebook Twitter Facebook Twitter

This has inspired me.

I'm going to start saying awesome things on my Facebook. No more boring icehole statuses for me. This was awesome.

Blizzconned Blizzconned

( (|)) ( (|))

Excellent. The ending, given the bulk of the video, was certainly unexpected. You should do more work like this in the future. Aside from some palette issues, I don't have much to criticize so keep up the good work.

Proper Raptors Proper Raptors

I totally saw that coming.

But that doesn't mean it wasn't hilarious.

Nicolas Cage Wants Cake Nicolas Cage Wants Cake

My God,

I do believe this is the greatest thing ever made.

"Dare" "Dare"

TTuTT

This made my day.

Super Mario Hyadain Super Mario Hyadain

Stupid

It's stupid and annoying and the tune runs around in your head for hours. And yet...that's what I love about it. It's so playful and catchy without really trying at all. A fun waste of time that I watch at least once a day. Fantastic work with the animation.

Pico Mart Pico Mart

Wait...

That person from Pico's School is a girl? Also, Dad has a wife, cool.

But seriously, this was pretty good. I lol'd at the end. Make more of these, this was really witty and well drawn.

Tankmen:Dual part 2 Tankmen:Dual part 2

PWND!!!!

Excellent follow up. I feel like I can watch this over and over and never get bored. Skillet's "Monster" really makes this scene uber epic, keep up the good work!

the Last of the Dashkin the Last of the Dashkin

The witch and the Yuyu

Why do I get the distinct impression that both the witch from the first installment and the Yuyu will end up being more important than I first thought?

As always though, your work amazes me. I only wish there were more than 10 stars to give it.